My Life So Far

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Nice 50 pips gained on GBPUSD, 4 Oct 2015


Just came back from a weekend at my GF's hometown spending a good time with my GF' s sister kids.

They are like my own kids.... and it was so nice to see them after one months i think....

Here they are putting up an angry face because I told them to do so...



Anyway.... back to Forex.

I just wanted to show you my trade that I took on 4th Oct 2015..




If you look at the price on the day before, you will notice that the price was on a downtrend but i rise back up after Mid US session but it filed to break he high of the day set during the London session.

And on the next day (4th Oct), the price went sideways... went up again to that high and failed to break that level..

Therefore, I took a short trade right after a huge push to the high which ended up with a pullback without breaking the high.

The price went back up to test the level but once again, failed to break that level.

This confirms that the trade is good.

Also, the price is below the 200 EMA...

Overall, a solid trade and I manage to gain a nice 50 pips.

Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation
Check Out my Malay Blog Here: Ilmu Forex Tradingku

No comments:

Post a Comment